Most Popular Model
Products for Canada
When the inverter appears "OL", how to fix it?
A: 1. Secure the supplied negative (black) DC cable to the negative (-) bolt on the inverter and connect the other end to the negative (-) post of the battery.
2. Fasten the supplied positive (red) DC cable to the positive (+) bolt of the inverter and the other end to the positive (+) post of the battery.
3. The nut of the terminal must be tightened to ensure a good connection.
4. Press and hold the power switch for one second, because it is a long-press switch.
PS: Make sure your battery capacity is large enough and the voltage is correct before connecting the inverter. Connecting the cables in reverse will damage the inverter and void the warranty.
A: Reason: The power switch is off or the inverter is in poor contact with the battery.
solutions: a. Press and hold the power switch for 1-2 seconds to turn on, the inverter switch is a long-press switch，b. Check the cables and make sure they are tightly connected.
A: The main reason is that the instantaneous current is too large, which causes the detection voltage to be too low and triggers a low-voltage alarm.
Solution: Please restart the inverter several times.
A: 1. Reason: Low input DC voltage
2. Reason: high input DC voltage; solution: a. Do not use it when the battery is charging，b. Check the rated voltage of the battery to ensure that it is within the allowable range of the input voltage.
3. Reason: the inverter triggers overload protection, the solution: reduce the load power
4. Reason: The inverter temperature is too high to trigger the over-temperature protection; Solution: a. Cut off the load and let it cool naturally for 10-30 minutes， b. Restart after returning to normal temperature. Reduce load.，c. Avoid blocking vents and improve ventilation conditions.
A: Reasons: 1. The load power is too large, or the actual power of the electrical appliance exceeds the nominal power， 2. The starting power is greater than the rated power (especially for electrical appliances with motors)， 3. The battery is too small;
solutions: a. Reduce the load power, or Turn on the appliance first, then turn on the inverter, b. Choose a larger inverter, c. Replace a larger battery and make sure the battery is fully charged.