About this item
- 【UPGRADED 1500W PURE SINE WAVE INVERTER】Provides 1500 Watt continuous power, converts DC 12 Volt to AC 120 Volt ,coming with 2 AC outlets and 1x2.4A USB ports.This inverter is bigger than normal ones just because the Low EMI design and FCC approval..
- 【WIDELY APPLICATION】Need a 12V 200AH above battery system to connect with it to power your devices for Emergency, Hurricane, Storm, Snowstorm, and Outage.Low EMI design passed FCC test suitable for Radio related appliances.
- 【ALL ROUND PROTECTIONS】Built-in 6*30A Fuses, Smart Digital LCD Display, 2* Smart Cooling Fan, Audible Alarm, automatic shutdown protection against Over Voltage, Low voltage, Overload, Short circuit, Over heat.Product liability insurance is covered by AIG company.
- 【Stronger and Durable】: Durable Aluminium Alloy material shell provides better Heat dissipation performance and Fire proof materials other than ABS shell. Coming with All-Insulated Ring Terminal Cables which is safer and more Durable than other alligator clip cables with plastic cover.
- 【WARRANTY】 We provide 18-Month Hassle-Free Warranty, 24-hour friendly customer service and 100% customer satisfaction. 3 service centers located in IL,TN and TX.
- When you charge the 12V Lifepo4 battery by the solar controller,please set the solar charger current less than 14V .
Power: 1500 watt rating power(Over load protection:1501-1650 Watt)
Output Wave: Pure Sine Wave
Input Voltage: 9.8-16VDC
Output Voltage: 120 Vac ±10%
Efficiency: up to 90%
LCD Display: to watch the input voltage, Power of loads,protection modes etc
Remote Controller with 15ft cables
Built-in intelligent cooling fan: Will run automatically when the temperature reaches 104℉ or load power is more than 40% of rated power.
Over-temperature Protection: Around 149℉
Over-voltage Shutdown: 16V±0.5VDC
Under-voltage Alarm: 9.8V±0.5VDC
Under-voltage Shutdown: 9.5V±0.5VDC
Connect the inverter to a 12V 200 Ah abover battery with the provided cables, and plug your AC devices into the inverter. Do not exceed 1500 Watt!
Please do not leave the power inverter in the ON position while your car is off.
Disconnect the positive battery terminal before doing any wiring to the inverter.
Do not put the inverter into sunlight directly, keep it in cool and dry environment.
Don’t use the inverter with a product that draws a higher wattage the inverter can provide, as this may cause damage to the inverter and product.
1x 1500 watt Pure sine wave Power Inverter
2x Battery Cables (black and red)
1x Remote Controller
1x User Manual