About this item
- 2000Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter: 2000W 12V pure sine wave and 4000W peak power,with LED display, 240V AC Dual Outlets and 1x2.4A USB port
- 12V to 240V Power inverter with Remote: The remote control with 15 ft cable is more convenient to control the inverter ON/Off while applied to RV, Truck, Car and Solar System
- Fully Safety Protections: Over voltage, Low voltage, Overload, Short circuit, Over heat, polarity reverse protection(fuse).
- LED display: easy to see battery input voltage, output power. Isolated Input/Output Design and Soft start tech
- Strong and Durable aluminum alloy housing provides advanced protection from drops and bumps. Integrated cooling fan helps reduce heat and prevents shortages. 24-Month Warranty
• Power (2 AC Outlets): 2000W Rated
• Max Efficiency 90%
• With LED Display
• USB Output: 1xDC 5V/2.4A(max)
• Output Wave: Pure Sine Wave
• Nominal Input Voltage: 12VDC
• Nominal Output Voltage: 240VAC
• Internal Fuses: 30A*8
• Battery Cables: One pair with length of 0.6meter
• Remote Controller: Remote controller with 4.5meter cable. More convenient to control the inverter ON/OFF
More Details and Tips:
• Recommended Battery Capacity: 400Ah
• Connect the inverter to a 12V battery with the standard cables provided with product, and plug your AC devices into the inverter.
• Please do not leave the power inverter in the ON position while your car is off.
• Disconnect the positive battery terminal before doing any wiring to the inverter.
• Do not put the inverter into sunlight directly, keep it in cool and dry environment.
• Don’t use the inverter with a product that draws a higher wattage the inverter can provide, as this may cause damage to the inverter and product.
• 1x 2000W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
• 2x Battery Cables with the length of 0.6meter
• 1x Remote Controller with 4.5meter cable
• 1x User Manual
• 8x Shockproof Pads
• 1x Shockproof Pads Manual
1. Rated power consumption: One of the following is shown in the instruction manual of the device or the specification sheet of the product body.
○○W: The power consumption.
○○A: The amperage (A) value multiplied by 240V (voltage) is a reference value for power consumption.
○○VA: Only a reference value for power consumption (W).
2. Maximum power consumption: Depends on the connected device. In the case of inductive loads, the maximum power consumption is 3 to 8 times the rated power dissipation, so power dissipation during startup or operation may exceed the rated output connected to the device.
3. Even devices with the same rated power consumption may not be usable because the maximum power consumption varies by manufacturer and construction. Please contact the manufacturer of the device you are using for the maximum power consumption of the device.
4. Make sure that the maximum power consumption of your device does not exceed the rating of this product.