About this item
- 【FULL POWER 300W INVERTER】Provides 300watt continuous power, 600w peak power, featuring 1 multi-functional AC outlet, 2x2.4A USB Ports and a LED Display.
- 【REAL MULTIFUCTION】This 300w invertor comes with the multi-functional outlet, perfectly suits all your appliances no larger than 300w. And the dual USB ports, will totally provide you 4.8A max, making your charging faster. Smart phones, Laptop, Camera, iPad, TV, Tablets, Lamps and so on
- 【SAFETY PROTECTION】Over-voltage, Over-heating, Over-load, Low-voltage, Short-circuit Protection, Auto restart fuction.
- 【DURABLE HOUSING】Aluminum alloy housing, providing advance protection from drops and bumps, effectively rapid heat dissipation and extend its working life. Integrated smart cooling fan also helps reduce heat and prevents shortages.
- 【WHAT IN BOX】A 300W Car Power Inverter, An useful Manual, Reliable 24-month Warranty
• Power (1 AC Outlet): 300W Rated, 600W peak
• USB output: 2xDC 5V/2.4A(max)
• Output wave: Modified sine wave
• Nominal input voltage: 9.8-16VDC
• Nominal output voltage: 240VAC
• Internal fuses: 2x30A
• Car cigaratte plug: More convenient to use it in car
• Intelligent Cooling fan
• Ideal for Smart phones, Laptops, Tablets in Car, Truck, RVs or Emergency for 300W appliances max
More details and tips:
• Sensitive loads like Mac Book please choose Pure Sine Wave version inverter, B07W3B5YGN.
• If the rated power of AC devices exceed 150W, please choose battery clamps version as most cars 12V ports are rated and fused for 150W.
• Please do not leave the power inverter in the ON position while your car is off.
• Disconnect the positive battery terminal before doing any wiring to the inverter.
• Do not put the inverter into sunlight directly, keep it in cool and dry environment.
• Don’t use the inverter with a product that draws a higher wattage the inverter can provide, as this may cause damage to the inverter and product.
• 1x 300W Car Power Inverter
• 1x User Manual
1. Rated power consumption: One of the following is shown in the instruction manual of the device or the specification sheet of the product body.
○○W: The power consumption.
○○A: The amperage (A) value multiplied by 240V (voltage) is a reference value for power consumption.
○○VA: Only a reference value for power consumption (W).
2. Maximum power consumption: Depends on the connected device. In the case of inductive loads, the maximum power consumption is 3 to 8 times the rated power dissipation, so power dissipation during startup or operation may exceed the rated output connected to the device.
3. Even devices with the same rated power consumption may not be usable because the maximum power consumption varies by manufacturer and construction. Please contact the manufacturer of the device you are using for the maximum power consumption of the device.
4. Make sure that the maximum power consumption of your device does not exceed the rating of this product.