Used products,Small cosmetic imperfection on top, front or sides of item. Item will come in original packaging.【1 Years Warranty】【Free Shipping】
About this item
- This product can only be shipped in the United States, because we don‘t support cross regional shipments.
- 【1500W PURE SINE WAVE INVERTER】Provides 1500 Watt continuous power, converts DC 12 Volt to AC 120 Volt ,coming with 2 AC outlets and 1x2.4A USB ports.Product liability insurance is covered by AIG company.
- 【WIDELY APPLICATION】Need a 12V battery system 200AH or up to connect with it to power your devices for Emergency, Hurricane, Storm, Snowstorm, and Outage
- 【ALL ROUND PROTECTIONS】Built-in 6*30A Fuses, Smart Digital Display, 2* Smart Cooling Fan, Audible Alarm, automatic shutdown protection against Over Voltage, Low voltage, Overload, Short circuit, Over heat.
- 【Stronger and Durable】: Durable Aluminium Alloy material shell provides better Heat dissipation performance and Fire proof materials other than ABS shell. Coming with All-Insulated Ring Terminal Cables which is safer and more Durable than other alligator clip cables with plastic cover.
- 【WARRANTY】 We provide 12-Month Hassle-Free Warranty, 24-hour friendly customer service and 100% customer satisfaction. 3 service centers located in IL,TN and TX.
Power: 1500 watt rating power, 3000 watt peak power
Output Wave: Pure Sine Wave
Input Voltage: 9.8-16VDC
Output Voltage: 120 Vac ±10%
Efficiency: up to 90%
LED Display: to watch the input voltage, Power of loads,protection modes etc
Remote Controller with 15ft cables
Built-in intelligent cooling fan: Will run automatically when the temperature reaches 104℉ or load power is more than 40% of rated power.
Over-temperature Protection: Around 149℉<
Over-voltage Shutdown: 16V±0.5VDC
Under-voltage Alarm: 9.8V±0.5VDC
Under-voltage Shutdown: 9.5V±0.5VDC
Connect the inverter to a 12V battery with the standard cables provided with product, and plug your AC devices into the inverter.
Please do not leave the power inverter in the ON position while your car is off.
Disconnect the positive battery terminal before doing any wiring to the inverter.
Do not put the inverter into sunlight directly, keep it in cool and dry environment.
Don’t use the inverter with a product that draws a higher wattage the inverter can provide, as this may cause damage to the inverter and product.
1x 1500watts Power Inverter
2x Battery Cables (black and red)
1x Remote Controller
1x User Manual