Used products,Small cosmetic imperfection on top, front or sides of item. Item will come in original packaging.【1 Years Warranty】【Free Shipping】
About this item
- 【PURE SINE WAVE INVERTER】This Power inverter provides 4000 watt true pure sine wave DC 12volt to AC 120volt continuous power, coming with 4 AC outlets and 2x2.4A USB port.More powerful than 4000Watt power inverter.Ideal for appliances under 4000Watt. Product liability is covered by AIG.
- 【PROFESSIONAL GRADE】Upgraded components and design with Isolated Input/Output and Soft start tech, Over voltage, Low voltage, Overload, Short circuit, Over heat, polarity reverse protection(fuse). Negative pressure drive design to make this product with higher stability.Design meets UL458 and FCC requests.
- 【PUSH MOUNT REMOTE WITH LCD DISPLAY】Inverter with Push Mount Remote Control: cable length 30ft,the long cable will help you control the inverter ON/OFF easily.With a big LCD display easily to watch the input voltage,output power and protection modes.
- 【HEAVY DUTY】The hard wire terminal blocks will ease this inverter provide 4000Watt continous power for heavy duty appliances. Over load protection will be triggered if load exceeds 4000Watt.
- 【1YRS WARRANTY】Aluminum alloy housing and high speed Intelligent cooling fan helps reduce heat . A12-Months Warranty provided by GIANDEL
• Power (4 AC Outlets): 4000W Rated, 8000W peak
• USB output: 1xDC 5V/2.4A(max
• Output wave: Pure Sine Wave
• efficiency 90%
• Nominal input voltage:9.8-16VDC
• Nominal output voltage: 110-125VAC
• Internal fuses:16*30A
• Pure Coper Battery cables:3 pairs with length of 2 ft
• Upgraded components: brand new Capacitors made in Japan.
• Remote controller with big LCD dsiplay and 36ft length cable. More convenient to control the inverter ON/OFF
• LCD display: battery voltage ,output voltage,power display and protection modes
• Product liability is covered by AIG.
More details and tips:
Read the manual before using or while you have any query
• connect the inverter to a 12V battery with our standard battery cables, and plug your AC devices into the inverter
• Please do not leave the power inverter in the ON position while your car is off.
• Disconnect the positive battery terminal before doing any wiring to the inverter
• Do not put the inverter into sunlight directly, keep it in cool and dry environment
• Don’t use the inverter with a product that draws a higher wattage the inverter can provide,as this may cause damage to the inverter and product