About this item
- 【Giandel 4000w 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter】4000W true sine wave, 8000W peak power, with LED display, DC 12V, AC 240V with three AC Outlets and 1x2.4A USB port
- 【With a Remote Control】More convenient to control the inverter ON/Off while applied to RV, Truck, Car and Solar System
- 【Widely applications for Indoor and outdoor uses】Ideal for RVs, Boats, and power failure emergencies. 3 AC outlets for multi-purpose emergency use on vacations, business trips, and camping. 4000W heavy duty for case of emergencies like hurricane, storm, outage, etc
- 【Fully Safety Protections】Over voltage, Low voltage, Overload, Short circuit, Over heat, polarity reverse protection(fuse). GND protection from leakage of electricity (lightning stroke)
- 【Advanced designed】Isolated Input/Output Design and Soft start tech, Big and Durable aluminum alloy housing provides advanced protection from drops and bumps.Intelligent cooling fan helps reduce heat and prevents shortages. 24-Months Warranty
- Power (3 AC Outlets): 4000W Rated • USB Output: 1xDC 5V/2.4A(max) • Output Wave: Pure Sine Wave
- THD<3% • Efficiency 90% • Nominal Input Voltage: 9.8-16VDC • Nominal Output Voltage: 240VAC
- Internal Fuses: 16*30A
- Battery Cables: 2 pairs with length of 2 ft
- Remote Controller: Remote Controller with 15ft cable. More convenient to control the inverter ON/OFF
- LED Display: Input Voltage, Output Power display
More details and tips:
- Recommended Battery Capacity: 800Ah
- Read the manual before using or while you have any query.
- Connect the inverter to a 12V battery with our standard battery cables, and plug your AC devices into the inverter.
- Please do not leave the power inverter in the ON position while your car is off.
- Disconnect the positive battery terminal before doing any wiring to the inverter.
- Do not put the inverter into sunlight directly, keep it in cool and dry environment.
- Don't use the inverter with a product that draws a higher wattage the inverter can provide, as this may cause damage to the inverter and product.
- 1x 4000W Power Inverter
- 4x Battery Cables
- 1x Remote Controller with 15 ft Cable
- 1x User Manual
1. Rated power consumption: One of the following is shown in the instruction manual of the device or the specification sheet of the product body.
○○W: The power consumption.
○○A: The amperage (A) value multiplied by 240V (voltage) is a reference value for power consumption.
○○VA: Only a reference value for power consumption (W).
2. Maximum power consumption: Depends on the connected device. In the case of inductive loads, the maximum power consumption is 3 to 8 times the rated power dissipation, so power dissipation during startup or operation may exceed the rated output connected to the device.
3. Even devices with the same rated power consumption may not be usable because the maximum power consumption varies by manufacturer and construction. Please contact the manufacturer of the device you are using for the maximum power consumption of the device.
4. Make sure that the maximum power consumption of your device does not exceed the rating of this product.