About this item
- This product can only be shipped in the United States , because we don‘t support cross regional shipments.
- 【PURE SINE WAVE POWER INVERTER】This Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter provides 5000 watt power and converts DC 12 volt to AC 120 volt , coming with 4 AC outlets and 2x2.4A USB ports.Ideal for appliances under 5000 Watt. It is bigger and longer than normal 5000 watt inverters, because of FCC approved design to reduce EMI. 500 Ah or above batteries are recommended to connect it .
- 【PROFESSIONAL GRADE】5000 Watt Heavy duty sine wave power inverter with negative pressure drive tech. Professional grade with USA and Japan made main components and design with Isolated Input/Output and Soft start tech, Over voltage, Low voltage, Overload, Short circuit, Over heat, polarity reverse protection(fuse). Design meets UL458 & FCC requests.Product liability is covered by AIG.
- 【PUSH MOUNT REMOTE WITH BIG LCD DISPLAY】Inverter with Push Mount Remote Control: cable length 30ft,the long cable will help you control the inverter ON/OFF easily.With a big LCD display easily to watch the input voltage,output power and protection modes.
- 【HEAVY DUTY SINE WAVE INVERTER】The hard wire terminal blocks will ease this inverter provide up to 5000Watt continous power for heavy duty appliances. Over load protection will be triggered if load exceeds 5000Watt.
- 【WARRANTY】Aluminum alloy housing and high speed Intelligent cooling fan helps reduce heat . A 18-Months Warranty provided by GIANDEL.
- When you charge the 12V Lifepo4 battery by the solar controller,please set the solar charger current less than 14V .
• Power (4 AC Outlets): 5000W Rated, 10,000W peak
• USB output: 1xDC 5V/2.4A(max)
• Output wave: Pure Sine Wave
• Nominal input voltage:9.8-16VDC
• Nominal output voltage: 110-125VAC
• Internal fuses:16*30A
• Pure Coper Battery cables:4 pairs with length of 2 ft
• Remote controller with big LCD dsiplay and 30ft length cable. More convenient to control the inverter ON/OFF
• LCD display: battery voltage ,output voltage,power display and protection modes
• Product liability is covered by AIG.
• 500Ah or up batteries group recommended .
More details and tips:
Read the manual before using or while you have any query
• connect the inverter to a 12V battery with our standard battery cables, and plug your AC devices into the inverter
• Please do not leave the power inverter in the ON position while your car is off.
• Disconnect the positive battery terminal before doing any wiring to the inverter
• Do not put the inverter into sunlight directly, keep it in cool and dry environment
• Don’t use the inverter with a product that draws a higher wattage the inverter can provide,as this may cause damage to the inverter and product
• 1x 5000W Power Inverter with new tech
• 4x pairs of Battery Cables
• 1xLCD Remote Controller with 30 ft Cable
• 1xUser Manual