About this item
The used inverter is not a refurbisher. It can work normally after testing. Please don't worry. Giandel provides a 12-month warranty period for used inverters.
- Used products,Small cosmetic imperfection on top, front or sides of item. Item will come in original packaging.
- This product can only be shipped in the United States, because we don‘t support cross regional shipments.
- Giandel 4000w Heavy Duty Pure Sine Wave Inverter:4000W true sine wave,8000W peak power,with LED display,DC 12V ,AC 120V with four AC Outlets and 1x2.4A USB port
- With a Remote Control: more convenient to control the inverter ON/Off while applied to RV,Truck,Car and Solar System
- Widely applications for Indoor and outdoor uses- Ideal for RVs, Boats, and power failure emergencies. 4 AC outlets for multi-purpose emergency use on vacations, business trips, and camping. 4000W heavy duty for case of emergencies like hurricane, storm, outage, etc.
- Fully Safety Protections:Over voltage,Low voltage,Overload,Short circuit,Over heat,polarity reverse protection(fuse).Product liability is covered by AIG.
- Isolated Input/Output Design and Soft start tech,Big and Durable aluminum alloy housing provides advanced protection from drops and bumps.Intelligent cooling fan helps reduce heat and prevents shortages.
- When you charge the 12V Lifepo4 battery by the solar controller,please set the solar charger current less than 14V .
- Output wave: pure sine wave
- Power (4 AC Outlets): 4000W Rated, 8000Wpeak
- USB output: 1xDC 5V/2.4A(max)
- Efficiency 90%
- Nominal input voltage:9.8-16VDC
- Nominal output voltage: 110-125VAC
- Internal fuses:8*30A
- Battery cables:4 pairs with length of 2 ft
- Remote controller: remote controller with 30ft cable. More convenient to control the inverter ON/OFF
- LED display: voltage,current,power display More details and tips: Read the manual before using or while you have any query
- connect the inverter to a 12V battery with our standard battery cables, and plug your AC devices into the inverter
- Please do not leave the power inverter in the ON position while your car is off.
- Disconnect the positive battery terminal before doing any wiring to the inverter
- Do not put the inverter into sunlight directly, keep it in cool and dry environment
- Don’t use the inverter with a product that draws a higher wattage the inverter can provide,as this may cause damage to the inverter and product
- 1x 4000W Power Inverter
- 4x Battery Cables
- 1xRemote Controller with 30 ft Cable
- 1xUser Manual