About this item
The used inverter is not a refurbisher. It can work normally after testing. Please don't worry. Giandel provides a 12-month warranty period for used inverters.
- Used products,Small cosmetic imperfection on top, front or sides of item. Item will come in original packaging.
- This product can only be shipped in the United States, because we don‘t support cross regional shipments.
- ▶ GIANDEL PURE SINE WAVE INVERTER◀:100% full continuous 2200W pure sine wave power and 4400W peak power,more powerul than 2000W inverter,with LED display,DC 12V,120V AC Dual Outlets and 1x2.4A USB port
- ▶ A 20A SOLAR CONTROLLER(PWM)◀:suitable to connect a 300Watts(15-18VDC,open volt 22V) solar panel directly to charge SLA or GEL battery, with a selectable switch if you use the builtin controller.With battery voltage indicator to see battery status clearly. The controller is separate withe inverter function, you can use your own Solar Charge Controller.
- ▶ Wide Applications with Remote◀: The remote control is more convenient to control the inverter ON/Off while applied to RV,Truck,Car and Solar System. 200 AH or above batteries recommended.
- ▶FULL SAFETY PROTECTION◀:Isolated input and output Design,Over voltage,Low voltage,Overload,Short circuit,Over heat,polarity reverse protection(fuse).Auto-restart function
- ▶ DURABILITY◀Big and Durable aluminum alloy housing provides advanced protection from drops and bumps.Intelligent cooling fan helps reduce heat and prevents shortages. 12-Months Warranty.
• Output wave: pure sine wave
• Power (2 AC Outlets): 2200W Rated, 4400W peak
• USB output: 1xDC 5V/2.4A(max)
• Efficiency 90%
• Nominal input voltage:9.8-16VDC
• Nominal output voltage: 110-125VAC
• Internal fuses:8*30A
• Battery cables:one pair with length of 2 ft
• Remote controller: remote controller with 15ft cable. More convenient to control the inverter ON/OFF
• LED display: voltage,current,power display
• 20A solar charge control:suitable to connect MAX 300Watt(15-18V,open volt 22V) solar panel
• Battery Charging status indicator: indicates battery voltage while charging by solar panel
• Battery select switch: set to GEL or SLA according to your battery
More details and tips:
• connect the inverter to a 12V battery, and plug your AC devices into the inverter
• Please do not leave the power inverter in the ON position while your car is off.
• Disconnect the positive battery terminal before doing any wiring to the inverter
• Do not put the inverter into sunlight directly, keep it in cool and dry environment
• Don’t use the inverter with a product that draws a higher wattage the inverter can provide,as this may cause damage to the inverter and product
• 1x 2200W Power Inverter
• 2x Battery Cables
• 1xRemote Controller with 15 ft Cable
• 1xUser Manual