About this item
- This product can only be shipped in Canada, because we don‘t support cross regional shipments.
- The used inverter is not a refurbisher. It can work normally after testing. Please don't worry. Giandel provides a 12-month warranty period for used inverters.
- Used products,Small cosmetic imperfection on top, front or sides of item. Item will come in original packaging.【1 Years Warranty】
- GIANDEL 2000 Watt 24 Volt power inverter(modified sine wave) provides 2000W continuous power,4000W peak power,Dual AC outlets and 1x2.4A USB port. AIG covers product liablility.For inductive loads like fans,motors,freezers,etc,please choose Pure sine wave inverter. This is a Modified Sine Wave inverter
- Widely Applications:Convert 24V dc to 110V /120v AC with dual AC outlets Provide 2000 watts continuous DC to AC power which can be used for Emergency,Camping and for Car,Home,RV,Solar. We recommend 24Volt 200Ah up battery.
- With a Remote Control: cable length15ft,convenient to control the inverter 2000W ON/OFF,ideal for RV, Truck,Car
- Soft Start tech and Isolated Input/Output design and Full Safety protections: over voltage, overload, over-current, under-voltage, overheating, short circuit protection
- Strong and Durable aluminum alloy housing provides advanced protection from drops and bumps. Integrated cooling fan helps reduce heat and prevents shortages. 12 months of warranty and AIG covers product liablility.
- When you charge the 24V Lifepo4 battery by the solar controller,please set the solar charger current less than 29V .
Size:2000W 24V Inverter
Power (2 AC Outlets): 2000W Rated,4000W peak
Max Efficiency 90%
With LED display USB output: 1xDC 5V/2.4A(max)
Output wave: Modified Sine Wave
Nominal input voltage:19.6-32VDC
Nominal output voltage: 110-120VAC
Battery cables:one pair with length of 2 ft
Remote controller: remote controller with 15ft cable. More convenient to control the inverter ON/OFF
More details and tips:
Connect the inverter to a 24 V battery with the standard cables provided with product, and plug your AC devices into the inverter. Please do not leave the power inverter in the ON position while your car is off.
Disconnect the positive battery terminal before doing any wiring to the inverter. Do not put the inverter into sunlight directly, keep it in cool and dry environment. Don’t use the inverter with a product that draws a higher wattage the inverter can provide, as this may cause damage to the inverter and product.
1x 2000W Power Inverter
2x Battery Cables
1x Remote Controller with 15 ft Cable
1x User Manual
8x Shockproof pads
1x Shockproof pads Manual